We know that you want a childcare facility this is clean, safe, and trustworthy, as well as having reputation as one of the best services of its type in the local community.
Above all else, you want somewhere your children will love to spend time, learning, playing and integrating with other children. Here at Kids World Chermside, this is exactly what we aim to provide. We’ve got a vast amount of experience in this area and have been providing kindergarten facilities in this community, and others, for many years. We treat each and every single child as an individual; an individual with their own specific personality, requirements and cultural background. Our approach is highly inclusive, we do not simply treat every child exactly the same in a one-size fits all approach, and instead we ensure each child receives the best possible care as a result that is suitable for them.
Our friendly team will make sure your child feels comfortable and welcome while in our care
With offer a variety of play areas for our children both inside and outdoors
Our staff are qualified childcare professionals selected to provide the best quality childcare
Education can be fun! We help get your children school ready by starting with the basics
Owners have a long history in the childcare industry so your kids are in safe hand with our team
Children participate in programs that are challenging, fun and responsive to their various needs.
About our staff
We employ only Childcare Educators of the highest standard. Every single one of our colleagues must pass our high standards during recruitment, and then once employed they go through an in-depth training process to ensure they can continue our great work.
Our staff are capable of identifying specific needs of each child, as well as areas in which they excel. They’re qualified and empowered to make decisions to benefit each child’s learning, and ensure the children have a daily routine that suits them. They’re also receptive and understanding of children from different ethical backgrounds, and ensure their needs are met and respected.
Thanks to our regular and transparent rosters, the service we provide children is consistent.
Our philosophy when it comes to Childcare is as follows.
- To reflect an inclusive, holistic and positive approach to gender, race, culture, class and individual identities, showing an understanding and respect for diversity.
- Play is the learning process that enables children to learn through concrete ‘hands on’ experiences, such as doing, experimenting, predicting, achieving and making mistakes. As the children play to learn, they bring their own unique talents to the education process.
- To have flexible routines so that the children have time to learn, have choices and are co-constructers of their learning. Emphasis is placed on a strong self image where children can feel confident, where children become active learners, while developing independence and self esteem.
- To develop with the children age appropriate behavioural guidelines, valuing the importance of positive reinforcement, thereby allowing the children to develop the ability to self regulate their behaviour in a positive manner. To use only positive management strategies when dealing with children’s behaviour, to provide positive guidance and boundaries so children can understand behavioural limits.
- To establish reflective practises for evaluation and effective planning, identifying strengths and interests and pedagogical practice-using holistic approaches and intentional teaching.
- To design and develop an enriching environment that stimulates the imagination promotes creativity and enhances aesthetic development and appreciation of nature, focusing on sustainability and an awareness of the world around us.
- To implement all aspects and theories of the Early Years Learning Framework, and the concepts of Being, Belonging and Becoming- using this to build on children’s interests, knowledge, experience and background as individuals and within the group.